Monday, June 26, 2006

Real Work

After the excitement had died down, its down to real work. Im so sian!!!!

Im sick of browsing forums, writing down numerous stuff, comparing 1001 things, end up i duno wat i want!!!! Sianz...ok, i've juz emailed a few for quotations since bascially, i do have some ideas but the overall look, im not confident of pulling it together. Hence, i've also enquired with a couple of ID firms as well & hopefully, i can learn something from there. And yes, since i duno hw to draw anything at all, im cutting out all the chio pics i saw in those deco mags to show the contractors cos its juz to make things easier rite?

Hopefully, i can pass my SECOND driving test in 2 weeks' time cos lim pei juz dun wana spend any more $ on it liao!!! Im juz so freaking sian of driving already. The thought of driving yet another hour makes me zzzz. The thought of driving a manual car is 1000 times worse. Yes yes, i noe it'll b e worth it when i pass but i reali cannt take it liao!!! I noe hw to drive wat, so why fail me??? knn plus if i fail again hor...hmmm..tink reali lose face loh -_-

Ok, have been getting cramps too. Its weird cos its not the time of the month but seems like my stomach is getting weaker. I get pains for no reason and last week, even MC cos my stomach hurts so much, i cannot walk at all. Lucky got the mrt guy at the station else i tink i will squat there until nite time. Its so pain until i vomitted. I tink something is wrong with me. but when i saw my GP, he assured me it has nothing to do with my abortion since my pain area was pretty high. Tink he saw my worried face & he assure me again by saying anytime i want to see Adrian (yes, the gynae who has seen everything of me), i can juz call him and he will arrange for me personally. Whew..i feel better. plus this GP is quite yandao, lol. He's married btw :)

Ok, its been a long day & my colleague nv turn up today again cos her son high fever. So? Im so shagged nw & i need to bathe & call Chris to tok cork b4 i concuss. More updates when i get the quotations!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home