Sunday, July 02, 2006

Feeling Naggy

I feel very boliao & hence, taken this ColorQuiz test. The results:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Existing Situation
The existing situation contains critical or dangerous elements for which it is imperative that some solution be found. This may lead to sudden, even reckless, decisions. Self-willed and rejects any advice from others.

Your Stress Sources
The situation is regarded as threatening or dangerous. Outraged by the thought that she will be unable to achieve her goals and distressed at the feeling of helplessness to remedy this. Over-extended and feels beset, possibly to the point of nervous prostration.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.
Feels that she is burdened with more than her fair share of problems. However, she sticks to her goals and tries to overcome her difficulties by being flexible and accommodating.
Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Your Desired Objective
Badly in need of rest and relaxation, freedom from conflict, and the chance to recover. Wants to protect herself against destructive and exhausting influences. Longs for security and freedom from problems.

Your Actual Problem
Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on her resources. This sense of powerlessness subjects her to agitation and acute distress. She attempts to escape from this into a stable and secure environment in which she can relax and recover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conclusion: Take this test only if u dun mind seeing bad news.

There isnt a single good thing about the 'accurate diagnosis' huh?

Yes, i'm now waking up once every hour again & dat makes me fucking tired ok? Actually, i suspect its my blocked nose. Its forever blocked rite b4 i go to slp. I had to take medicine for dat cos apparently, i have this allergy prob, hence my hives ( its like red patches or lines on skin) & blocked nose. But tis med is ex leh..Everytime i buy it, my bill comes up to $35! Reali siao~

Ok, we went IMM ytday (thanks to Avril who msg me abt the bridal exhibition at Suntec but i was too bz toking to the IDs there~) Its a plc where u'll forever get lost. I was quite pissed cos Chris seems tired, uninterested & moody. Seems like he had fallen sick cos the minute we reached his hse after visiting his bro & uncle at SGH, he concussed & i went home myself. Forced 2 panadols down his throat & i hope kim hock rem to wake him up again to take another dose cos i myself also zzzz.

Im fucking glad i'm starting to source now cos its such a time consuming affair. Juz a single meeting with an ID can take 2hrs. Hw many can we meet in a day rite? I juz hope my keys wun come dat soon now. 3mths later is juz fine for us..

Lots and lots of furniture shops & so far, all the coffee tables i've taken an interest in, cost at least $500. Is there something wrong with me?? I was tinking of mayb at most a $100 coffee table will do. I had this ex-colleague who bot her sofa for $199!!! Holy shit.

Ok, quite hapi with the ID we've spoken to (ok, we only met one ytday, lol cos had to leave early to SGH & i had yet another driving lesson b4 dat) & im glad he agreed with me on my kitchen colour, I admit, i dun much colour sense hence the easiest thing for me is to stick to one colour. Im pretty interested on having an all-white kitchen & hence, my decision 2 hack my kitchen tiles. This ID recommended to overlay instead of hack since it'll be rather expensive & not worth it to hack such a small area. Then again, he'll hv to take a look b4 he can decide wats the best. To me, juz hack lah! But costs $ so i tiam tiam & tink its better to get my keys 1st. Looks like the ID is able to communicate with Chris (most impt cos watever they say, the ID had to repeat twice 2 me b4 i got it) & he suggested a few practical ideas 2 save more space cos our flat quite small lar. Of cos, we have to meet more b4 we decide. Still gota abt 4 shortlisted IDs i have yet to visit so next Sat after my driving lesson, we will chiong to IMM again! Then next spot will be Balestier & a few others at ulu areas. Im juz glad we have a car but the petrol is killing us. But kim hock is helping to pitch in (cos he's using the car sometimes too) & dat lessens abit of financial burden on Chris, lol.

Yes, i've rebonded my hair again!!! Its so messy, thick, unmanagable dat the auntie persuaded me to rebond. But she didnt do it this time. Its a young m'sian yandao who did it for me & apparently, he has his own way of doing it which worried me quite abit. But it turned out to be even nicer!!! He was joking with me dat if rebonding doesnt exist in this world, i'll b the most tortured soul, lol. And he's rite loh..can u imagine hw i wash my hair? Its so heavy i reali given up on even conditioning it cos my arms are too tired. I wanted to cut my fringe too but he advise against it as short hair doesnt suit rebond as the hair will stick up all over w/o the weight. So he juz trimed my fringe abit. And he was bingo on me having to rebond every 6mths. Recalling my history, i had indeed always rebonded twice a yr. I cun rem hw many times i did it liao. But im definitely gg back to the yandao for sure cos he takes such care with my hair!! Oh XW, juz to let u noe, he's not gayish. In fact, he's a Buddhist (all those wooden beads on his wrist) & he doesnt wear pink. He wore a black polo T with rolled up sleeves & jeans. He wore something metallic on his neck & i have no idea wat isit. Nw my hair is so flat (yipee yipee yipee yipee!!!), smooth & flat (yes, hehe) dat i dun have to comb my hair for 6mths liao! $200 damage :( Even when he was washing my hair, he was telling my head = 3 heads. I asked him hw can i drop more hair & he said its impossible cos the thickness of hair is determined by the genes & even if i do drop alot when i get old, its determined by the genes too. So ppl, take a look at ur parents' hair. We'll probably have hair like our parents when we get to their age loh...whether its thin & balding or still perfectly ok :)

I try to update my blog when im in the office but the files juz kip coming in, its v hard to get thoughts tog & blog properly. And i got to noe this IO whose father opens a furniture shop at Toa Payoh!! Discount again!!! And he also went JB to take wedd pics with his wife a few yrs ago! Haha...but he cun rem exactly when cos ever since he became an IO, he was so stressed with his pile of work dat he suffered selective memory loss. He cun rem his home number either. He cun rem when he ROM also. He only rem dat the days b4 he became an IO were much better than now, lol. Seems like SG is seriously suffering from shortage of IOs. Its no surprise since Singaporeans like to report this & dat.

I've seen cases dat are so boliao & minor dat i feel very sorry for the IO who had been assigned to those boliao cases. Totally wasting evreybody's time. But cases involving fatal traffic accidents are quite interesting. But i always put them off until the afternoon when im feeling slpy cos i will always see pictures of the dead & wounded & the accident scenes. Can reali vomit & i rem the 1st time i saw a pic of a corpse, i actually trembled for minutes after closing the file. Can rem all the blood & wounds and almost all case involves a motorbike.

One case i'll always rem is this young biker. He somehw skidded across the expressway but he managed to pick himself up & tried to walk towards the road shoulder only to have a lorry hit his motobike. The motorbike flew towards this guy & crushed him on e spot. So, the lorry couldnt stop in time & hit his bike and end up his own bike killed him.

Ppl, whether u r driving cars or bikes, they r equally dangerous. Pls always always give way to bikers cos they r v vulnerable on the road. I always fail to see them when im driving & even at the slow speed im at (usually 50 nia), i always get a shock when they juz ride by me cos most of the times, im not able to spot them). Poses a very serious prob esp when cars r trying to overtake but they are not able to spot the bikers at their blindspots. Hai..v gross when i read those cases & they always remind me hw dangerous the road is w/o fail.

Ok ppl, pls be safe on the roads in e meantime & me will update again once i get my hands on more IDs!! Time for an aftern nap, zzzz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home