Sunday, July 09, 2006

I tink i'm Old already

I used to have no probs watsoever whenever im out for the whole day. Now, not even 3/4 of the day gone & i can feel myself losing steam...

10.10am ~ Rush to Ubi for my driving lesson at 11am.

11am - 12pm ~ Driving lessons *zzzzz*

12pm ~ Met Chris Ang at Ubi

12.05pm ~ Proceeded to Singpost for our lunch

1.15pm ~ Went Watsons *hoho*

1.35pm ~ Proceeded to get lost while trying to get to Joo Chiat

2.05pm ~ Met the ID at Joo Chiat for discussion on quotation

4.05pm ~ Discussion ended *2hrs, holy shit!!!!* Went Bugis to kill time

6.15pm ~ Still waiting for Darren to finish work b4 we can all go Defu Lane 2 meet the rest of The Angs for dinner

7.20pm ~ Darren & gf finally all ready to go

7.55pm ~ Lost at Hougang Ave 3 *cant find the freaking plc!*

8.05pm ~ Found it finally

8.10pm ~ Attacked the prawns in drunken wine, steamed brocoli with scallops & eggs *yum!*, crabs *yum yum!!*, fried man tous & others

9.35pm ~ Burpp..Chris sent me home, we are both too full & tired, zzzz

Now im up at 8.30am today again, am preparing to go for my driving again at 12pm. I duno wat to do after dat except dat i'm meeting Chris for makan & will prob laze around his hse. I tink im already too old for all the shopping shit. We actually finished shopping around Bugis in 0.5hr. Nothing seems to interest me at all. All Chris can look at are chio bus with bfs. Some real ugly but some reali interesting (boobs hanging out & all). Zzzzz...tell me i will pass my driving? Im getting so damn sick of it. Im writing nonsense...zzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home