Monday, July 10, 2006

.......................

Im so sad~!!!! Yes, i've failed my driving today AGAIN. 28 freaking points. My retest will be next mth.

Everything juz went wrong in the circuit. I cun even begin to explain hw it went wrong cos practically everything went wrong!!!!! Hai...slap me pls? My instructor was so disappointed & now he's having a headache trying to fix me into his already super tight schedule to prepare me for the THIRD (3rd..3rd. 3rd!!!!) test next mth.

I reali shldnt get so nervous. But i cun help it!!! The tester kept asking me to hurry up but it was so crowded at the circuit...Hai...But its my own fault lar. I shld have been more composed since its not my 1st time taking this freaking test. To be fair to myself, i nv cheong red light this time, LOL. The tester told me im perfectly alrite on the road but too bad i screwed up the circuit (which to him, is sibei weird). hai..im juz not good when my speed is too slow ok? And i admit, till now, i still cun visualise my back wheels v well -_-' I was so nervous i actually did the steps for parallel parking when im actually doing vertical. Of cos, he deducted points cos i had to reverse & correct my mistake thank you v much. Oh yes, i strike my crank course kerb as well. Of all days i have to strike it today. Another 10 points gone. I was hoping the tester wun notice since the moment i felt my wheels touched the kerb, i quickly reverse but of cos, he is old bird. He immediately told me, "U strike kerb." Ok thanks...

Wish me luck nxt mth guys~!!! Me will cheong mext mth & hopefully can pass on my THIRD (3rd..3rd..3rd!!!) try. CDC reali suck alot of my $~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home