Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Idol of the Year - Mr. Mak Chong Kuan aka CDC senior tester aka Man of The Year

Yes ppl, i've finally passed my driving test! And the credit goes to the tester of CDC - Mak Chong Kuan!!!~

I hv to admit, if i met the same one i've kenna last time, i may not be able to make it. Conclusion? Whether u pass anot, 50% is luck. Im convinced. Im so disappointed dat i nv kenna Abdul Wahid (he's famous for passing even 1st timers)..but..god is on my side, heh~

Would like to hereby sincerely thank Mr Mak Chong Kuan for the following:

1) After doing my slope, he asked me not to be so serious, its juz a test, must smile. It doesnt help cos i'm already testing for the THIRD time..i juz cannot smile.

2) When doing my crank course, one male fool was in front, going back & fro, not able 2 decide if he can make it. Making me go back & fro too. Mak Chong Kuan told me to ignore him & do not let stupid ppl affect me doing the test. I wonder hw he noes cos my insides were a mess waiting for the idiot to clear the course as we were wasting alot of time in the circuit due the crowd already...and impatient testers are unhappy testers.

3) I cut lane at double white line when exiting circuit. 'Enuf said. I shld have failed rite on the sopt i believe. He only commented dat wat i did constitudes an immediate failure. My heart juz sank at this point. But he asked me to drive out so i force myself 2 concentrate.

4) Waited bloody long to get out of the test centre as traffic outside is terrible. As he directed me, he asked if its my 3rd attempt to which i juz nodded & he asked hw i feel abt this time. I din wana remind him of my cut-lane-at-double-white-line mistake (if case he forgot, heh) so i juz said i feel better this time. And he joked dat i only feel better after failing twice??! Its quite lame but i ha-ha-ha for fear of being rude -_-

He actually passed me & till now, i cannot believe it. I msg Gordon b4 my test started but i nv manage to see his reply until after the test. He replied, "Wow, u got a very good tester. If u fail this, pls climb 3 storeys of CDC and jump down from there." And he's rite!!! He's the 1st person i called when i knew i passed & he was so happy, he asked me to wait for him while he drive back to see me. Then he took me to see the auntie to thank her to booking this test date for me. This test date was actually a stroke of luck cos it was released on the day i took my 2nd test. She reserved a slot for me in case i failed but Gordon didnt like the timing as traffic will b terrible. But he took it in e end cos he didnt wan me to retake the advance theory.

Chris Ang was happy like bird & Kim Hock also called in the evening to ask. Thanks guys, for ALL the encouragements!! Was actually feeling quite sian & bo xim to test already by the time i was waiting in the room. Now, Gordon is also JW's instructor, hehe. Gordon reali has his hands full now cos he's also teaching a few of the CDC testers' nieces & nephews. Will miss him but im gg to buy a hp chain dat he likes v much & hopefully, take a pic with him and post it here so that u guys can see hw he looks like~ Spent 9mths + 2K on this. Finally....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home